CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 27, 2009

Super Sitter - Pet Sitting Clients

My 4-legged clients...








This is one of my newest clients...Cooper. He is only 12 weeks old and is so cute.






and this is his sister Demi - they are so fun!!


Cruiser - my friend is a little 3 yr old Manchester Terrier. He is such a wild guy and a huge lovebug. His favorite pasttime is chasing squirrels - he hasn't caught one yet (thank goodness)!!


Fire Cracker - She is a sweet little lady. Doesn't ask for too much but does greet me at the door along with her brother Graham Cracker when I come over.

Graham Cracker - talk about a love bug. He loves petting and loves to give rubs on your face. He also loves his treats and will actually stand up and use his paws to grab the treat from my hand - it's quite funny!










Junior & Pearl - These two are my first indoor/outdoor kitties.










Junior is a very big boy! But he has the girliest little meow - you would just never expect it!!








Pearl is a lovely girl. When it's cold outside she likes to snuggle on the couch.










Oskar - He is a rottweiler and was 6 months old when I stayed with him. He was a very typical puppy - he needed lots of attention and loved to PLAY PLAY PLAY! He loved to give lots of big slobbery kisses.

No comments:

Post a Comment